Friday, July 15, 2011

Preface of This Disaster

Hello interwebs! You are reading this because I've decided to spam you once again!

Why? Because spamming is what I do best, of course! I can spam all day and all night! And you never will get mad at me or run out of space- cause you are the interwebs!

So- what in the vast hole of darkness that is my bellybutton is this blog?

This blog is everything basically. I'm planning to NOT complain- but to use this blog as a means of reflections. To put in writing what I learn.

I am starting an art journal (or as I'd like to call, an art journey). This will be my first art journal, so I really don't have any expectations or ideas about how it's going to play out. As a great artist recently told me, when you come to a blank paper or canvas, you drop all expectations and let yourself go. I intend to do so.

So, until we meet again, friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment